Southern Oil: General Assistant closing date: Not Specified posted date: Fri , 01 Jul 2022 location: Various
- Cleaning of plant equipment, floors, windows, walk areas, filter, and press.
- Assist the Plant Operator with plant operations.
- Report any defects to the Plant Operator.
- Loading and offloading of trucks to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Washing of cans, drums, flow bins and filter bags.
- Drive and operate the forklift as and when needed.
- Will be available for all training as required and scheduled by Management.
- Will comply with safety, food safety, and environmental procedures as per SOILL Policy.
- Any other reasonable relevant task allocated by the Production Manager as required by operations.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
- Plant experience will be an advantage
- Excellent work ethics
- Excellent time management skills
- Initiative and drive
- Disciplined and reliable
FOR MORE RELATED JOBS
APPLY ONLINE HERE
closing date: Not Specified
OTHER AVAILABLE VACANCIES
Premier: Assistant Sales Premier: General Worker Bread Packer Nandos Careers: General Assistant Pepkor Speciality: Sales Assistant Motus Aftermarket Parts: Cashier Clicks Group: Shop Assistant / Cashier X4 Hollywoodbets Product Marketing Assistant Premier FMCG General Worker: Proover Infeed Premier FMCG Assistant: Sales Clicks Group Shop Assistant / Cashier X3 KAMA LOGIC Truck Assistant Rio Tinto: Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 KZN Dept Health: Nursing Traineeship Programme 2023 Bidvest International Logistics: Assistant Controller (Imports)